bidmachine Advanced re-listing and customizationListing Automation and Customization
Like many eBay sellers, you've developed a selling strategy that key to the way your auctions sell. We understand the importance of these strategies and our software is configurable to accommodate the complexities of how, when, and when to stop listing an item.
bidmachine has two-tiered relisting filter module that evaluates your closing listings prior to relisting them. This filter can be applied to your entire inventory and customized on a per item level - giving you the ultimate power to implement your sophisticated selling strategy in an automated fashion.
This filter can be configured to:
- Only relist closing listings within a certain time-window
- Only relist closing listings on certain days of the week
- Apply spending limits on eBay listing fees
- (Example: Stop listing an item when the total eBay fees for this item reach my minimum bid amount)
- Only relist closing listings to a variable amount such as quantity available or a custom limit
Each inventory item in bidmachine has a "listing type". This value identifies if the item is going to be listed with a minimum bid only, a minimum bid and a buy-it-now price, as a fixed price auction, a store's inventory item, or to other venues such as eBay Motors and eBay Live Auctions.
This value is easily changeable so you can easily modify the way that your inventory is listed in the midst of your selling campaign.